The degree in Artistic and Cultural Mediation aims to train professionals specialized in mediation between institutional agents with decision-making power and financial resources, artists and audiences.
This training qualifies its graduates to perform functions in municipal cultural services, with show companies (dance, theater, music, disciplinary crossings, etc.), in museums, in public or private cultural companies, in art schools, cultural associations, festival promoters, etc.
The training aims to develop the following skills:
- Know and understand audiences, contexts and equipment for artistic production and dissemination,
- Identify networks of actors and policies in artistic and cultural dissemination,
- To know and understand the different forms of artistic intervention,
- Design, implement, manage and evaluate a project in artistic and cultural mediation,
- Communicate effectively with the different actors in the artistic and cultural mediation process,
- Be a reflective professional.
* See more information about each curricular unit in the syllabus available here