Admission and seriation requirements
The selection of candidates is the responsibility of a committee that integrates teachers from the three higher education institutions and will be done through a CV analysis
Candidates who have a bachelor degree in Early Childhood Education, Science of Education or equivalent according to national legislation and practices in the degree, Psychology, or other degree related to the scientific area of the master are admitted.
- Level of academic qualification.
- Relevance and level of professional experience
- Participation in research/innovation projects on the scientific area of the master.
- Other relevant experiences on the scientific area of the master or on a related field.
- Publications and presentations at conferences.
- Applicants whose native language is not English or whose undergraduate instruction was not in English must demonstrate proficiency in English.
- Transcript of records (a notary copy will be valid).
- Statement of purpose.
- Passport or ID copy.
- Proof of English proficiency (for applicants whose native language is not English or whose undergraduate instruction was not in English).
- Curriculum Vitae.
Learn more about the application process at https://web.em-petal.eu